About Sau Seng Lum
Sau Seng Lum is an award-winning non-profit health care system made up of:
- Sau Seng Lum (PJ) Haemodialysis Centre
- Sau Seng Lum (Puchong) Dialysis & Stroke Rehabilitation Centre
- Sau Seng Lum (PJ) Stroke Rehabilitation Centre
- Sau Seng Lum (PJ) Paediatric Rehabilitation Centre
Sau Seng Lum are committed to provide charitable health care to the community via Sau Seng Lum foundations:
- Yayasan Kebajikan SSL Haemodialysis (SSL Haemodialysis Welfare Foundation)
- Yayasan Kebajikan SSL Strok Dan Pembangunan Masyarakat (SSL Stroke and Welfare Development Foundation)
Sau Seng Lum (PJ) Haemodialysis Center
Sau Seng Lum (PJ) Haemodialysis Center has a proud history that goes back to year 1994. In month of May that year, the centre was established with the aim of providing affordable and quality haemodialysis service to patients with kidney disease irrespective of race, creed or religion. The centre began operation with only 6 units of dialysis machines. With the ongoing dedication and effort of our founder, Rev. Sze Chang Heng, Sau Seng Lum is continuing its mission to provide subsidized haemodialysis service to the underprivileged society.
Sau Seng Lum (Puchong) Dialysis & Stroke Rehabilitation Centre
What began in November 2004 as an expansion of haemodialysis service at initial centre is now a 4-storey, 100,000 sq. ft building on 2 acres of land site. Sau Seng Lum (Puchong) Dialysis & Stroke Rehabilitation Centre is unquestionably the predominant health care provider in the vicinity of Puchong. Along time, the centre has introduced and made available a wide range of other services through its following units:
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Diabetes Care
Sau Seng Lum has received the honour of the following affirmations that acclaim our advances in medicine:
- Sau Seng Lum (PJ) Haemodialysis Centre achieved the ISO 9001: 2000 Quality Management System and Healthmark Certification by SGS United Kingdom Ltd in year 2003.
- Sau Seng Lum (PJ) Haemodialysis Centre honoured in the Malaysia Book of Records as the first non-government organization to achieve the ISO 9001: 2000 certification in the scope of haemodialysis in the country.
- Sau Seng Lum (Puchong) Dialysis & Stroke Rehabilitation Centre achieved the ISO 9001: 2000 Quality Management System and Healthmark Certification by SGS United Kingdom Ltd in year 2008 for its stroke division.
- Sau Seng Lum (Puchong) Dialysis & Stroke Rehabilitation Centre was named the first stroke rehabilitation centre to achieve the ISO 9001:2000 certification in the Malaysia Book of Records in year 2008.
Looking to the Future
The environment within the Sau Seng Lum health system will continue to be dynamic. The centres will innovate with the changing environment and at the same time, strive to accommodate the growing needs of patients by translating scientific advances into new ways of diagnosis and treatment. On top of that, Sau Seng Lum will continue to foster higher collaboration with the public and private health sector to bring together outstanding new ideas and discoveries. Along time, the community can anticipate an array of services that will be extended to them in our centres of excellence.